Social Media Internship
About the job
Synking.org is seeking an intern to join our social media teams. This is an Unpaid position. You will be working remotely due to the coronavirus pandemic.
*Support Academic Credit or OPT.
Synking is a non-profit organization supported by One Culture Foundaton. Synking comes from Syncing + Thinking, a parallel networking space in the cloud. It collects and synchronizes perspectives and opinions from all over the world.
Here you will meet elite scholars from top universities such as Harvard, MIT, UPenn, Columbia, scientists from cutting-edge laboratories, creative entrepreneurs and engineers from Silicon Valley, and artists from RISD, RCA, etc. Synking is aimed to break the walls between different fields, to connect elites from different places, and to promote the dialogue between them.
Join us to discover a parallel world and meet more interesting souls.
- Work with team leader on social media and digital strategy and execution
- Work on social media, posts and regular real time engagement on social media channels (instagram, facebook, Wechat, Zhihu)
- Contribute to content creation
- Support the team with the content calendar, newsletters, blog & social monitoring
- Attend events and contribute to social media in real time (Currently Zoom Events)
- Update Facebook WeChat Page and Web with relevant events or information
Skills and Experience Checklist:
- Currently attending a college or recent graduate
- Strong understanding and passion for social media
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills in Chinese and English
- Thoughtful, detail oriented and capable of multitasking
- Please include any relevant links or information in your cover letter
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your application through our job opportunities page: https://www.synking.org/jobs
Want to Learn More? www.synking.org