- RSVP ClosedSun, Jul 25ZoomTianchimed Founder BrianUp Innovation Lead
- RSVP ClosedSat, May 22We will inform you by email 1hr beforeSong Yang ● Internationally renowned artist, curator, Song yang lived in France for eight and a half years ● Founder of culture companies: Song Yang Art and CubeQ; ten years of entrepreneurial career
- RSVP ClosedSat, Apr 17ZoomSpecial Speakers from Fashion & Art and Blockchain
- RSVP ClosedSat, Mar 27Zoom （We will email you before the event ）The fundamental valuation method, commonly known as the discounted cash flow (DCF) model, is the most theoretical accurate approach to equity valuation and one of the most common use valuation models by banks and asset managers.
- RSVP ClosedFri, Mar 19Zoom2020 is a milestone year. Unilateralism is beginning to show signs of de-globalization, but international education has bucked the trend, playing the role of amalgamator and undertaking the important mission of linking different civilizations.
- RSVP ClosedSat, Mar 06Zoom online eventZoey Gong is a Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) chef and nutritionist. Born in Shanghai,She is the founder of Five Seasons TCM, a BIPOC-founded boutique wellness brand that shares and modernizes the knowledge of TCM food therapy through educational content, functional products, and its avant-garde
- RSVP ClosedSat, Feb 27Zoom/LivestreamMr. Ling is the former vice president of Sina's founding team. He has been deeply involved in Internet technology entrepreneurship and investment for over 20 years. He founded China's first professional social platform Tianji
- RSVP ClosedSat, Feb 20ZoomGurvan Jodin France Research Scientist at Ocean Engineeringdepartment of MIT Research Scientist at Ocean Engineeringdepartment of MITÉcole Normale Supérieure de Rennes Laboratory of Systems & Applications ofInformation & Energy Technologies
- RSVP ClosedSat, Feb 06ZoomLearn the golden rules of overcoming procrastination. Stop falling victim to the downward cycle of procrastination and depression. Stop feeling overwhelmed and immobilized with fear by learning how to effectively cope with your tasks and responsibilities.
- RSVP ClosedSat, Jan 30zoomNancy Chen 纽约竹子创始人 美国并购咨询高级顾问 美国各大高校客座嘉宾 纽约女性领导力论坛亚裔女性演讲嘉宾 先后任职于德勤，安永，PIMCO，索尼美国总部; 6年华尔街金融战略工作经验，客户涵盖华尔街各大金融机构和世界500强，并购咨询M&A高级顾问，项目经理，美国注册会计师
- RSVP ClosedSat, Jan 16Zoom / LiveHarvard Business School alumni. Founder of Leoch Battery Corporation, one of the world's leading lead-acid batteries manufacturing and largest exporting company. Founder of US Forever Shine, a foundation dedicated to providing public education. “Little Migratory Bird” project sponsor.
- RSVP ClosedSat, Dec 19ZoomAmerican best-selling author & public speaking expert (acts as public speaking consultant for individuals and companies) Columnist of The New Yorker, New York Times, and GQ Awarded numerous awards for the philanthropic pursuit of social causes such as social justice, public welfare policies, hunger
- RSVP ClosedSun, Dec 13ZoomHarvard/MIT/RISD alumni and frontline educators discuss STEAM K12 educational concepts
Synking, coming from “Syncing + Thinking”, synchronizes perspectives and opinions of people from all over the world in different fields. It is a new type of social platform based on online knowledge sharing and networking.
Here you will meet elite scholars from top universities such as Harvard, MIT, UPenn, Columbia, scientists from cutting-edge research laboratories, creative entrepreneurs and engineers from Silicon Valley, and artists from RISD, RCA, etc. Synking is aimed to break the walls between different fields, to connect elites from different places, and to promote the dialogue between them.
Our topics cover Science, Humanities, Education, Business.
Join us to discover more interesting topics and to network with new people.
Synking is supported by One Culture Foundation.