- Time is TBDLocation is TBDPaul Lountzis | President of Lountzis Asset Management, LLC Partner of Ruane, Cunniff & Goldfarb
- RSVP ClosedNov 13, 9:00 PM ESTZoomConnie -Author of the best-selling book "How to Meet People Better Than You" -Founder of Rayleigh Creek Consulting -Former Vice President of Polaroid -Alumni of Harvard Business School
- RSVP ClosedSeminar with Tsinghua Alumni Association at Great Boston - Art Healing / Psychological Theraphy and relevent InvestmentOct 23, 9:00 PM EDTZoomGuest Speakers：MIT Psychologist/Founder of Chongqing Art Healing Center, China/Investor of Chinese Americans 30 Under 30 Entrepreneurial Elites
- RSVP ClosedOct 16, 9:00 PM EDTZoomDr.Brittany Maschal | Former Wharton's Director of MBA Admissions
- RSVP ClosedSep 25, 9:00 PM EDTZoomSenior manager of Ernst&Young , CPA Certified Public Accountant in the United States.
- RSVP ClosedAug 28, 9:00 PM EDTZoomYaoyi Fan, CEO of of Design with FRANK https://designwithfrank.com/
- RSVP ClosedJul 25, 9:00 PM EDTZoomJack Yuan - Tianchimed Founder | BrianUp Innovation Lead
- RSVP ClosedMay 22, 9:00 AM EDTWe will inform you by email 1hr beforeSong Yang - Internationally renowned artist, curator | Founder of culture companies: Song Yang Art and CubeQ; ten years of entrepreneurial career
- RSVP ClosedApr 17, 9:00 PM EDTZoomExperts from Fashion & Art and Blockchain
- RSVP ClosedMar 27, 9:00 PM EDTZoom （We will email you before the event ）Boris Wang | Founder of Jenova.ai, a fintech startup specializing in automating the fundamental equity valuation process
- RSVP ClosedMar 19, 10:20 PM EDTZoomYifan Hu | Senior Study Abroad Consulting Expert
- RSVP ClosedMar 13, 9:00 PM ESTZoomDixia Fan Ph.D. MIT Mechanical Engineering Founder of MIT Smart Hydrodynamics Lab Scientist for MIT Sea Grant Asistant Professor Queen's University of Canada
- RSVP ClosedMar 06, 9:00 PM ESTZoom online eventZoey Gong is a Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) chef and nutritionist. Born in Shanghai,She is the founder of Five Seasons TCM, a BIPOC-founded boutique wellness brand that shares and modernizes the knowledge of TCM food therapy through educational content, functional products, and its avant-garde
- RSVP ClosedFeb 27, 9:00 PM ESTZoom/LivestreamMr. Ling is the former vice president of Sina's founding team. He has been deeply involved in Internet technology entrepreneurship and investment for over 20 years. He founded China's first professional social platform Tianji
- RSVP ClosedFeb 20, 9:00 AM ESTZoomGurvan Jodin France Research Scientist at Ocean Engineeringdepartment of MIT Research Scientist at Ocean Engineeringdepartment of MITÉcole Normale Supérieure de Rennes Laboratory of Systems & Applications ofInformation & Energy Technologies
- RSVP ClosedFeb 06, 9:00 PM ESTZoomDavid Parker - the Best-Selling Authors Learn the golden rules of overcoming procrastination. Stop falling victim to the downward cycle of procrastination and depression. Stop feeling overwhelmed and immobilized with fear by learning how to effectively cope with your tasks and responsibilities.
Synking - www.synking.org was established in NYC and is committed to building an influential English - Chinese knowledge community and elite networking platform.
We deliver frontier information and in-depth perspective all over the world on a wide range of topics in science, humanities, education, finance, entrepreneurship, etc. And we cultivate a high-quality community for cross-domain communication with Chinese alumni from world-renowned universities such as Harvard, Yale, MIT, CMU, Stanford, Cambridge, RISD, RAC, Tsinghua University, Peking University, University of Tokyo, etc.
Here you will meet scientists, writers, entrepreneurs, artists, and other professionals from all walks of life.
Welcome to join us and become a Synker! Networking with wonderful people.
Synking is supported by One Culture Foundation.